Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stoned

So, i've been hanging out with my 16 year old brother and his friends a lot since this summer has started. It's not that I don't have friends, it's just that I have trouble keeping in touch with my friends--and most of us have changed dramatically since we've graduated. Of course I still have a few homies out here from high school, and we've all been kicking it too. Oh ps. I'm done using fake names unless it's something that truly needs to remain anonymous. Gosh I have so much to talk about and only 23 minutes of battery left on my comp (with no charger)...and my brain's moving pretty slowly right now :-) SO, back to Luca and his friends. Although they may be 3-4 yrs younger than me, they entertain me more than I've ever been entertained. They are all such close friends and it makes me so happy to see them all together. Plus, they all like me and treat me really well...I know I can trust them for sure. Jack, luca's bff, is for sure my favoritest (sorry homies). I trust him with everything. He knows all my secrets, he knows how to make me happy, he's awesomeeeee. Love you boo! So yeah, the group of boys are my new besties. ...of course there's drama, but that's a secret--and what kinda friends don't have drama anyways, right?

next on my list: nick and I have pretty much stopped talking and mostly stopped seeing each other. The last time I saw him was at a martial arts party...........he was there with his girlfriend. FOR SURE...so dope...NOT. As much of an asshole as I know he is, I can't help but think about him every now and then. No one special in my life right now...too bad. Buuut, I know the time will come when I find someone.

I LOST 11 POUNDS! I've been on this diet called Lindora. Basically it's a high protein, low carb, low cholesterol diet. I get to eat 6 times a day--3 meals, 3 snacks. Breakfast is one protein and one grain or fruit. Lunch and dinner consist of a protein, fruit, veggie, and lettuce with dressing. All snacks are just one protein, i.e 6 oz tofu, turkey burger, a cup of milk, cold cuts, pretty much any lean meatl so that's that.

Luca made a new friend named Peeok, He's gorgeous...2 feet tall, so classy, he's smokinnnn hot.

I had more to say, but right now that's all I can remember. Sorry it's been so long since I've updated.

Over and out,
J-Money

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you see people with their current girl friends.
    Like you said--So dope.
    NOT.
    <3

    ReplyDelete