Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

i'll never be your beast of burden

I'm drunk. I'm not too blind to see. Pretty girls. Honey pass the chex mix. Charles shaw. Marlboro reds. Stiff as barbie. Fuzzy orange things. Sleep. J. R. Boys. Girls. Red blankets. Crokked rain. Hot hot heat. Slanted and enchated. Bleach. Devils. Sweating. Wouldn't it be nice if we were older? Loneliness? Wedding shower. Sex?--never... False positives. Ouch! It stungggg me. I'm bringin home my baby bumble bee. Writing in my blog? Choosing my blog over my friends? No!!! Why don't you come back into this room then? I have to pee? The little mermaid and three fans. Michael don't fall asleep! Comfortable on the comforter! To be perfectly honest, I like that you like driving. I farted! --not me. Where are you sleeping? Just don't get sick on boats. You're gonna be one of those girls whose bras gets frozen. "Yeah Jules!" That's weird. Ughhhh the eagles? Fuckin bloggin? You're gonna be very happy tomorrow morning when you read this and you're like, "::gasp:: hahahaha!" Get the fuck back here. Crunch crunch crunch.life in the fast lane, bitch. What's the matter with your life, why you gotta mess with mine? They had one thing in common, they were good in bed. Ohmygod I thought I deleted the blog. Too toired to fight about it. Goodnight loneliness. Drunkenness. Bonne nuit, je t'aime. Solid as a rock. Ouchhhh spiderman.

No comments:

Post a Comment