Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

"You've got a friend in me, You've got a friend in me"

"You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through
Yeah, you've got a friend in me"
--Toy Story

So, I haven't updated in a couple days, and someone commented on that and told me I need to post again! These past few days have actually been REALLY good. I've been feeling pretty happy. The other night/morning when I couldn't sleep (between the hours of 4 and 6:30 am) I decided to clean my room--it was a MESS before, and it is absolute glory now...I even vacuumed and organized all my drawers and whatnot. And I've created a new rule for myself and my friends: anything you move from its original spot, or take out of a drawer MUST be returned back to that place once you are finished with it. And speaking of my friends, I have two of the most amazing best friends in the whole wide world. No joke though, they're really amazing. They have been here for me and supported me through all of my shit and all of my depression, no matter what--and I know how obnoxious it can be to hear someone complaining for such a long period of time. And for all that, I thank them. On top of loving their support, I also have a shit ton of fun with them--whether it's painting our nails, drinking wine, watching American Idol gives back, or exercising (which is something I despise doing), I can enjoy myself if they're around. So I'd like to make this post mostly a tribute to them. Tomorrow, the three of us are going to Brushstrokes because I've decided to confront that girl that works there and give her my number--their support is extremely necessary...OBVIOUSLY. And while we're there, we're gonna paint a "BFF" bowl or plate or something...yeah, we're dorks like that. And then tomorrow night is Fetish Ball, which I know isn't their scene at all, but I'm forcing them to go--just for a little while at least. And then from Saturday morning till mid-Sunday, we're hopefully going to Pacific Grove, which is where Kristofferson lives...and Janis, her boyfriend and my really good friend, will be there so we're gonna crash at his place, I believe. I've caught up on all my work because of them...Kristofferson and I sat at l'Amyx for 5+/- hours the other day just doing homework--and getting distracted with conversation from time to time. And Mermaid has been pushing me really hard to do my work, and she has been keeping me from procrastinating. All in all, if you two are reading this, I love you both more than you know it, thank you for EVERYTHING.

Over and Out,
J-Money

1 comment:

  1. aw baby girl, i love you so much :)
    this made me very happy :) :)

    ReplyDelete